Effective Monday March 23, 2020 the Henry County Clerk’s office will remain open but closed to public traffic. The Clerk’s office will continue to serve the citizens as follows:
- License plate renewals – will only be issued online, by mail, by phone, or drop box. The drop box has instructions on it. Our website is henrycountyclerktn.com . You may contact our office at 731-642-2412 to renew by phone.
- Motor vehicle and title transfers – you may call the office to get a quote by phone and mail your title work in or you can use the drop box.
- Marriage license – application can be filled out online. If you are getting married in the next 30 days, you must complete the application online, then call the office to make an appointment to sign and pick up your license.
- Courtesy services – will not be conducted until further notice, which include Driver’s License renewals, Hunting & Fishing License renewals and boat renewals. All TWRA transactions can be renewed online www.tn.gov/twra.html
- Notary applications – may be mailed or emailed to the office and paid with a check/money order or over the phone with credit card.
- Business License – apply online, mail, or send your application by email and pay over the phone.
- Boat (Change of Ownership) – Contact our office.
appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Please contact our office for any questions you may have.